POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HDRI lighting : HDRI lighting Server Time
11 Aug 2024 11:19:17 EDT (-0400)
  HDRI lighting
From: joeydee
Date: 26 Mar 2004 11:12:29
Message: <4064566d@news.povray.org>
I don't know if such a lighting method was mentioned before. Jaime told
about a method with two spheres and a greyscale image for lighting,
separated from a low range photo, to simulate this.
My method has one sphere, one texture, enables colored lighting and ist easy
to setup and adjust.
For the image shown I used a HDR lightprobe. I think it looks very similar
to real HDR-lighting. What do you think about it?

jo

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'aschenbecher.jpg' (92 KB)